Products and Services
Photovoltaic Systems Related Products
Multi-functional High-speed I-V Measurement System “Rakit”Rakit is a maintenance device to measure current and voltage characteristics string by string, to grasp PV system characteristics, abnormal data, etc.
The device comprising of I-V tracer, pyranometer, thermocouple, data logger, and "I-V data analyzer," the multi-functional analyzing software, provides accurate analysis report quickly. The I-V data analyzer is compatible with the following I-V tracers:
- Togami Electric Mfg.: SPST-A1/A2
- EKO Instruments: MP-11
- Nippon Kernel System: Epsilon1000
Reduced power generation loss by quick measurement; faults detectable at a glanceRakit measures up to 4 strings at a time thanks to multiple probes (patented on multi-probe holder: JP5912156) of I-V tracer. Measurement time is shortened up to 2 hours per MW , thus power generation loss is reduced. Also, strings with defects can be detected immediately by comparing open voltage values.
Adjustment according to irradiance and temperature (STC conversion) provides accurate data
|All you need is an internet environment: you can use the software anywhere. The cloud server enables remote data sharing among operators. User-friendly interface provides comfortable operation.|
|Only internet environment
|Data sharing among operators||Simple interface|
Analysis report automatically issued in as little as 3 minutes
- NPC original algorithm is used for analysis. From calculation, analysis to report issuance will be finished in only 3 minutes per MW.
- 3 decision criteria of resistance, I-V, and electricity are available for detecting abnormal values of strings. Abnormal Isc and Voc can be detected by comparing data simultaneously measured.
|Criteria||Abnormal points||Possible causes|
|FF comparison||Increase/Decrease in serial/parallel resistance||Wiring peel-off, crack, PID, etc.|
|Comparison of values measured simultaneously||Decrease in Voc/Isc||Diode shortage, disconnection, discoloration of encapsulant, etc.|
|Pmax comparison||Decrease in Pmax||All above|
Examples of Analysis Screen
|Pmax histogram after STC conversion
(Shows total power output, power output difference of each string, etc.)
(Shows power generation tendency. Criteria of strings changeable.)
|I-V curves of all strings to be inspected and of good string
(Shows abnormality by comparison)
|Respective I-V curve of string to be inspected
（Shows I-V curves of abnormal strings one by one）
Panel maintenance consulting services
Contact us for technical questions regarding effective data recording, how to use Rakit, measured data, etc.
- *1 When string tracer made by Togami is used.
- *2 Time required changes depending on actual installation conditions, environment, etc.
- *3 Temperature: 25 degrees Celsius, irradiance: 1,000W/m²
- *4 One login per ID is allowed at a time.
- *5 Degradation phenomena often seen when plenty of series-connected PV panels are operated under high voltage.
Environmental Products Sales Department
Matsuyama Factory, Japan Tel: +81 89 946 6605
Tokyo Headquarters, Japan Tel: +81 3 5817 8830
Products and Services
- Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Equipment
- PV Panels Reuse/Recycling
- Inspection and Maintenance Service
- I-V Measurement System "Rakit"
- On-site EL/PL Inspection Machine "EPTiF"